This recipe for microwave banana oatmeal is your guide to the perfect bowl of oats… without dirtying a single pot or pan!
Plus, it’s crazy easy.
Here’s a video showing you just how fast this is to throw together!If you think you don’t like oatmeal, please give this recipe a try.
The banana is the key – as is using milk instead of water, which makes it much creamier and more delicious.
I promise you’ll love it!
(Pssst: see also how to make oatmeal more filling and satisfying!)
I hope you love it, too – let me know what topping combinations you come up with!
Some topping combinations I love:
- berries + nuts or seeds (slivered almonds, pecans, walnuts, sunflower seeds, etc!)
- berries + 1/2 C cottage cheese or plain Greek yogurt (see this post for more details: My Favorite Breakfast)
- fresh sliced peach + walnuts or pecans
- 1 Tbsp. nut butter
- Shredded coconut + walnuts or pecans
- Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal (click for recipe)
- High protein oatmeal (click for recipe)
- (Pssst: see also how to make oatmeal more filling and satisfying!)
Here’s the full recipe.
Check these out: